About John's Project

House: South

Topic: Psychiatry

EQ: What are the best ways to becoming a successful psychiatrist?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

  1. For my Independent Component 2, I plan on doing an excess amount of service learning 
  2. Every Sunday, I do an 8 hour shift at Kaiser Los Angeles Medical Center. If I continue working on Sundays, i will easily fulfill the 30 hour requirement.
  3. My Independent Component relates to my EQ because I am trying to discover what the best way is to become a successful psychiatrist. By volunteering at a hospital, i am able to combine what I have learned throughout the year from research into my service learning. Also, through first-hand experience, I am able to get a better feel for the medical community, which i believe, is very important to becoming a successful psychiatrist.

1 comment: