About John's Project

House: South

Topic: Psychiatry

EQ: What are the best ways to becoming a successful psychiatrist?

Friday, January 6, 2012

ESLR Blog

Through this senior project, I believe I have grown significantly on many levels. The skills that I have been gained can be described through Ipoly's ESSLR's listed below.

1) Effective learner: Through my 12th grade project, I have demonstrated great skills in learning effectively. I had to take responsibility for my own personal learning such as good quality research, finding a service learning mentor, and learning independently for the sake of bettering my understanding for the world around me.

2) Effective communicator: Through senior project, I have bettered myself in the ways of communication. From my 5 minute presentation to my two different interviews with professional, I have gained valuable skills in terms of being an effective communicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment