About John's Project

House: South

Topic: Psychiatry

EQ: What are the best ways to becoming a successful psychiatrist?

Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog #5: second interview questions

I will be interviewing Dr. Owen K Tsuchiya, MD. Dr Tsuchiya is a Psychiatrist, and has been a good friend of my father for many years. After knowing Dr. Tsuchiya for all these years myself, I have taken great interest in the field of psychiatry. Dr. Tsuchiya is one of the smartest men i have ever met, yet he is very down-to-earth, so I know that he will answer my questions with honesty and with great knowledge. As a possible mentor, Dr. Tsuchiya is very qualified to teach me the ins-and-outs of psychiatry.



1) What initially attracted you to the field of psychiatry?
2) What were the rigors of medical school?
3) What is a typical day for you?
4) In your opinion, what is the best part about being a psychiatrist?

5) What did you major in college? why?
6) With today's competition, what do you think i should major in college?
7) What are the advantages of owning a private practice?

1 comment: